Abile Group has an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Insider Threat Analyst to support an Intelligence Agency. The Insider Threat Analyst will triage anomalous event data; conduct complex, deep-dive, all-source analysis; provide investigative leads; do analytic case support; and complete special analytic projects as required.
Abile Group, Inc. was formed in July 2004 to partner with the Intelligence Community and their Contractors in the areas of Enterprise Analytics & Performance Management, IT & Systems Engineering and Program & Project Management. We have significant experience with the Federal Government and are an EDWOSB dedicated to our employees and clients. We are looking for high performing employees who enjoy providing advice and guidance along with solutions development and implementation support, crafted by combining industry best practices with the clients’ subject matter experience and Abile’s breadth of expertise. Abile Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or national origin.
The right candidate will possess the following skills and capabilities and be ready to handle all responsibilities independently and professionally.
• Triage data from anomalous events, as collected by approved User Activity Monitoring (UAM) Tool
• Produce Insider Threat Referral Reports (e.g. investigative leads) that document computer misuse, violations of policies, counterintelligence concerns, foreign influence, financial stressors, threats to self or others, Continuous Evaluation (CE) adjudicative, and other insider threat concerns.
• Complete special analytical projects as directed by government supervisors.
• Access network monitoring, data analytic, and other tools, integrate available information, decipher underlying trends and anomalies, and discern obscure patterns found in the data.
• Prepare and present finalized, professional briefings and reports IAW formats established in the SOP and Writing Guide.
• At the direction of government, perform proactive inquiries, and collaborate with internal and external investigative, IC, and law enforcement agencies or entities, as required.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Degree and Years of Experience: Bachelor's Degree + 7 years of cyber analysis or intelligence experience, including working with data analytics tools and databases (e.g. ForcePoint , Analyst Notebook, etc). Shall have successfully graduated from FLETC, DCITA, JCITA, or DoD all-source analysis courses or programs.